signals on alpha

the compilation of xviewg bombs out with the following:
textedit.c:978: structure has no member named `sa_restorer'
textedit.c:998: structure has no member named `sa_restorer'

I think alpha has no sa_restorer and besides it's obselete now.

Here's the code snippet:
#ifndef __linux
            vec.sv_handler = SIG_DFL;
            vec.sv_mask = vec.sv_onstack = 0;
            sigvec(SIGSEGV, &vec, 0);
            vec.sa_handler = SIG_DFL;
#if 1
/* martin.buck@bigfoot.com */
            vec.sa_mask = 0;
            vec.sa_flags = 0;
            vec.sa_restorer = NULL;
            sigaction(SIGSEGV, &vec, (struct sigaction *)0);

I haven't found any information how to patch such stuff properly for
alpha. Is anyone knowledgable able to help me ?

Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de
What's the railroad to me ?
I never go to see
Where it ends.