Re: svgalib -- finally!

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> Please beat on svgalib and find things wrong with it (I'm sure I
> overlooked something).  The monitor I used on the UDB is now gone, so I am
> totally unable to test this package now :(

It doesn't have TGA support, does it?  I can test it on my UDB (I just plugged
it in to our T1 line a day or two ago), but if it requires anything other than
TGA, I know the test will fail...

--
Doug DeJulio                         | mailto:ddj@aisb.org
Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria | http://www.aisb.org/~ddj/