Re: ldconfig

On Tuesday, January 27, 1998 at 12:13:31, Robert Stone wrote:
: On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Robert Stone wrote:
:
: >
: > 	anyone know where I can get ldconfig?  I do need it, right?
: >
: well, I grabbed the ldconfig from RH 5.0, so I can make library upgrades
: again, but what happened to the debian package?
: 						thanks,
: 						Robert

The problem is that alpha has a dummy ldso package, and now
ldconfig has been merged with it... I don't know why ldconfig
package has been deleted from binary-alpha directory...

Well, I've dpkg-repack'ed it from my box, you can get it from my
ftp site: ftp://ftp.lander.es/pub/linux/alpha

I suppose that if Miquel re-upload ldconfig for alpha it will be
as other new and specific alpha package.

Regards,

Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@etsit.upm.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391
Lander Internet, Madrid-Spain-UE; http://www.lander.es