Re: bash/libreadline, syslog, libg++

On Wednesday, 29 Oct, Christopher C Chimelis wrote:

> Hmmm...I'll make a note of this.  Actually, libg++ probably should be
> rebuilt for several reasons, not the least of which is a dependency
> problem that a few people have mentioned.

Done.  It has been a decent fight, actually.  The stuff is uploaded to
beezer as libgplusplus.tar due to filename restrictions.  The original
filenames are preserved inside the tar.  Unless I hear any objections,
these packages will be uploaded to master tomorrow (ugh... later today,
to be precise) and the diffs will go into a bug report.

	Nikita