Oh, also...qmail

Hey...

Forgot one thing.  Also on my site is a compiled-and-packaged qmail in
non-free.  I know, I know...it's not "cool" to do this, but I want to do
it for testing purposes and, since I don't run any mail stuff on my UDB
right now, I can't test it.  I also recall a post or two regarding qmail,
so I figure I'd put it up at least for testing.  I highly recommend not
spreading the word about it, btw...don't wanna get in copyright trouble,
if you know what I mean...

Anyway, that's it.  Enjoy :)

Chris