woe is me (major lockup problems)

i am going insane over here, my alpha box is locking up
a few minutes after i start up X :(

i have very strange (at least they are strange to me) logs
that seem to say that some thing is acccessing memory that
does not exist, and the scsi0 is busy, and lots of other
alarming messages

my fear is that my hardware is going bad, and because i only
have a few weeks left for the warranty on most parts im kinda
antsy to get this taken care of...

i have 30k of logs that seem related to the last time the
system went down, im not gonna attach that much stuff here
but i would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out
here, if someone can, would that person just email me
personally so i can respond with all the info personally?

thanks
nick
fb@vt.edu