Starting from scratch with Debian installation; compilation engine

I reported some problems with getting our Alpha at work to
work with Debian. Later we found that the system was
unstable with Red Hat as well, and finally found that at
least one of the memory chips was bad. The memory has now
been replaced and the machine survives the tests that killed
it previously (running six concurrent kernel compilations in
a loop for a few days, and doing dd:s from disks to
/dev/null).

I am now ready to start re-installing Debian on it.  If all
goes well, and the system becomes usable under Debian, we'd
like to give something back to Debian, perhaps as a
compilation server for Alpha packages.

The system has  a 500 MHz CPU, 256 MB of memory, and
gigabytes of disk space. Nice and fast. :)

Due to security concerns, I'm not sure we can offer login
accounts (this is under discussion), but given fakeroot, we
could at least provide a server that mirrors sources from
some place (I'd prefer not to have an ftp server running,
due to security), compiles them automatically, and sends the
results to some place.

Tell me, if there's any interest.

(And now on to hunt base systems and stuff... :)