GCC question...

Hey all...

Does anyone know if Richard Henderson's optimisation patches for the
Alphas were incorporated into the latest gcc release (2.7.2.3)?  The
reason I ask is because I want to try g77 and see what happens with it
(despite reports of it being awfully inconsistent under RedHat) and I need
the gcc source unpacked as well.

I have the latest Debian gcc source package and have actually packaged
g77, but given the gcc version that I had to compile against, I'm afraid
that it won't work very well (not to mention dependency problems).

Anyway, I'm going to dig around for the gcc patches anyway to see if I can
find them and double-check for their inclusion.  If they're not, maybe
I'll squeeze them in there, compile up gcc-2.7.2.3, then give g77 a whirl.
Just figured I'd ask in case someone knew offhand.

Chris