Beezer changes 10/08/97

Here's a list of the changes on beezer.med.miami.edu for the past week.
Aside from making the tree dselectable, the only thing that was added was
the new glibc-2.0.5c stuff, so it's not very long....

Oh, I also added the Debian programmer's manual to my misc-docs directory
in both letter-sized PostScript form and the original SGML form, for
anyone interested (the original PS was A4-sized and, since most US-based
users don't have access to A4 paper, I figured it would help).

base/libc6.1_2.0.5c-0.1_alpha.deb
base/timezones_2.0.5c-0.1_alpha.deb
doc/libc6.1-doc_2.0.5c-0.1_all.deb
misc-docs/programmer.ps.gz