Re: Does this break glibc2 support?

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.970929201817.21485B-100000@amasis.trin.cam.ac.uk> you wrote:

: I've been looking at kernels ... I'm thinking of compiling a whole new set
: fairly soon, since the one I found on Pasi's site was broken, and many of
: them seem to be untested (I don't even know what source he used).

Cool!  If you get that done, I might find time to work on regenerating the
base disk set.

I'm starting to have just a wee bit of free time here and there in between
other things again.  My UDB is well endowed with RAM and disk, but it's so
slow to compile big things that I haven't had the intestinal fortitude to work
through something like kernel builds...

Hey Chris, when do you plan to move 'the best bits we have' from beezer up to
master?  I'd love to build the base set entirely from packages in my mirror
of the stuff on master.

Bdale