count me as unavailable

Hi,

I am terribly sorry to inform all you, that i am not available for
development of debian/alpha anymore.

Would someone be so kind that he/she adapts the stuff in ftp://gorba.lpt.fi/
and inform me for removal of it after that?

Someone asked about the diff to basedisk package... The wasn't much changes
and the rescue, root and drv disks are build manually. there was some
minor mods to basedisk generation, which was actually handled via the
basedisk package.

This is life ....

-- upi@iki.fi -- http://www.iki.fi/upi/