finally working

Hi,

It wasn't dialog afterall. it was ash. i replaced it with bash and
i am still few kilobytes under 4MB limit with the ramdisk.

I'll clean some things up tomorrow and upload disks to some place,
i'll announce later in this list.

I'll include bootimages at least for noname and multia w/ TGA-console.
Including NCR53C8XX, QLOGIC_ISP and BUSLOGIC for SCSI and
NE2000/NE1000, DE4X5 and Tulip for networking, if i don't
get any requests for something else.

Tired, but happy .....

-- upi@iki.fi -- http://www.iki.fi/upi/