Re: ncurses3.4 missing

On 15 Dec 1997, Sven Rudolph wrote:

> ncurses3.4 seems to be missing in debian-alpha. Any reasons? Or is
> this a simple "volunteers welcome" question?

Funny you should mention this as I'm rebuilding it right now to upload :)
I should have it uploaded tomorrow and it shouldn't be more than a day
before it's out of incoming and into the binary-alpha directory.

:)  In the meantime, I have a copy of it on my ftp site:
	beezer.med.miami.edu:/pub/chris
It's in there somewhere, I believe in the to_master area.

Chris