Re: pgp on the alpha broken?

On 15 Dec 1997, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:

> Am I the only person here who has problems running pgp?

Yes... j/k  Hehehe...I did for awhile, actually, but it's fixed now.

> Also, if you notice I'm doing this by hand, it's because pgp fails
> completely under dpkg-buildpackage, as -fast seems to fail because of
> the "cannot open tty, using stdin" message.

Hmmm....works well for me now.  I was just thinking of rebuilding mine and
uploading it to non-us to replace the one there, so maybe I'll tack that
onto my list of stuff to do today.  In the meantime, if you want, I can
mail you the deb package of the one I'm using.

Chris