Syslogd exceptions under development kernel

Hi all...

For anyone running a development kernel that's been experiencing exception
notifications from syslogd, I've rebuilt the sysklogd package with
development kernel headers to keep this from happening.  I will post it on
beezer in a special directory (NOT to_master since I will be putting a
non-development kernel version in there).

FYI, it required a tiny bit of patching to compile correctly under the new
module structures in the later 2.1's (the module struct has been split
into several structs).  I'll put a diff in the same directory in case
someone is interested.  FYI, I have no idea if this change I made actually
fixes the problem or if it was fixed previous to this patch, but it needed
to be done anyway for development kernel users :)

Chris