libbsd package problem

Hi...

I just noticed a rather small but rather large problem with
the libbsd_5.2.18 package for he Alpha.  It seems to be missing three
header files in /usr/include/bsd.  Here's the missing files:
	/usr/include/bsd/errno.h
	/usr/include/bsd/sgtty.h
	/usr/include/bsd/signal.h

I've been compiling packages on the Alpha and realised, after two or three
of them, that something just wasn't right or was missing.  I quickly
compared it to my x86 Debian box and realised that those files weren't
there.  Everything else compares exactly in the /usr/include/bsd
directories between the two machines.

Thanks :)

Chris

 Christopher C. Chimelis          chris@classnet.med.miami.edu