Re: finally working

Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> writes:
> In article <[🔎] Pine.ULT.3.95.970607210608.2432d-100000@gorba.lpt.fi> you wrote:
> : I'll clean some things up tomorrow and upload disks to some place,
> : i'll announce later in this list.
> Great!  Let me know, and I'll update hamm/disks-alpha on master.debian.org.

Wow, yes, great work!

And now I've got my ZIP drive, so I can play installation victim for a
bit.

Also, I've got more available space, so I'll be able to get back to
porting things.  I need to talk to Klee and find out if he finished
that tool to compare versions across source/arch combinations to find
out when things need updating.

I'm also looking forward to Mark gettign XFree86-3.3 done, so I can
recompile it for the AXP.  That way my xconsole'l quit getting filled
to the brim with alignment traps.

Mike.