Status?

The mailing list archive shows no recent traffic, and Alpha info on the web
server is fairly sparse, so...

I recently ordered a DEC UDB (aka. "Multia").  It should arrive late this
week, and I'm planning on running Linux on it.  It looks like Debian 1.1
has a version for the Alpha, which is good because 1.1 is what I'm running on
my Intel boxes and I'd like to keep things consistent.

Is Debian 1.1 for the Alpha "ready for prime time"?  If not, is it at least
functional on the UDB, and how can I be most helpful in finishing it up?

--
Doug DeJulio                         | mailto:ddj@aisb.org
Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria | http://www.aisb.org/~ddj/