Re: UDB NVR/TOY battery

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999, Phil Oleson wrote:

> Ummm, yeah :P replace the battery.. tis quite easy to do, take a look
> in yout local computer shops.. I'm sure they will have the bulky
> thing.

I had left the system on, sitting at the halted boot process, and it appears to have charged the battery up enough for it to keep working. I moved the system into a better place, where the power switch won't get kicked... we'll see if it stays running now. :)

Thanks,
Shawn

p.s. it looks like the battery may have been replaced once... it's a huge rayovac thing, velcroed to a chip on the motherboard.