Re: What's wrong with bluefish?

On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> If it turns out to be a bug in the code, please file a report in the BTS.

Will do.  I'm not too familiar with GTK programming, though, so if you
can, explain to me what exactly the menu.h file is supposed to be
providing?  It will save me a few steps in figuring this out.  I'm
guessing now that the compiler may be thinking that the & is referring to
a memory location rather than a string (if that's what it's supposed to
be).