glibc and egcs....

Hi all...

Ok, after re-reading the exchange about the __register_frame_info problem,
I made a few decisions...

Right now, egcs won't build due to a couple of things (a makeinfo problem
which I've solved and a Makefile problem which I'm still working on).
Glibc, however, will.  BUT, because we need to remove the HJL patch that
creates the __register_frame_info problem to begin with, I'm holding off
updating either until we can resolve the egcs packaging problems.

I just wrote to the egcs maintainer and, given his past track record, he
should be able to solve this by the end of the week (he's very prompt).
After I get a working copy of egcs and run a test or two, I'll go ahead an
build the latest glibc sans __register_frame_info.

That's about it.  Any questions?