XFree86 version 3.3.2.3a-8pre9v2.1 available

On Wed 06 Jan 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> I've managed to build Branden's 3.3.2.3a-8pre9v2 version of XFree86.
> I've not yet had time to test it myself, will do in a moment. For
> the time being the .debs are available via http://master.debian.org/~paul/
> Please also try it and see if this version works OK.

I've built a new set, this time with the patches I could extract from
the BTS (if there is a canonical set, please let me know so I can
check whether I got everything).  Again, available from above URL (incl.
the diff).

This one works fine on my Matrox Mill-II (although I still get unaligned
traps when xsnow's santa appears).

I've sent patches to the XFree maintainer, so if there are problems
please report them ASAP.

Paul Slootman
--
home: paul@wurtel.demon.nl | work: paul@murphy.nl | debian: paul@debian.org