Re: reiserfs on all my SRM-alpha drives: how I did it

Just today, I converted the partition that I use to hold a partial Debian
mirror to reiserfs.  I already had a reiserfs partition on my i386 (which
also held a partial mirror) and have had nothing but good experiences with
it, so I figured "why not?".