Re: RFS: rocr-runtime/5.7.1-1~exp1 -- HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm

Hi Mo,

On 1/8/24 01:11, Mo Zhou wrote:
LGTM except for the missing dependency pkg-config.
I have fixed this minor issue and uploaded to [experimental].

Thanks for catching that! I saw pkg-config added in the upstream diff, but I forgot by the time I'd finished my review. I've taken a few steps to minimize dependency errors, but this is another reminder that I should learn a toolchain that makes that mistake impossible. I'm promising to myself that I will do so before the end of March.

Next up is rocminfo, since I'd already completed the updates for that one (but it needed the newer rocr-runtime). Then rocm-hipamd (which will require significant work to rebase the patches).