Re: Welcoming our GSoC contributor: Xuanteng Huang

Hi all,

Thanks for your welcome.
It’s my great honor to be accepted by GSoC ’24 and have the opportunity to contribute to the Debian with ROCm team.

Many thanks to Christian who elaborately introduces me not only the Debian packaging details, but also the community policies as well as values, and Cory who shares his professional knowledge on upstream ROCm softwares and helps us to resolve the obstacles during packaging.

Looking forward to collaborating with you during the GSoC ’24 period and beyond!

Best,
Xuanteng