CI: Updates to the scheduler

Hi all,

I pushed the following changes today:
  * debci-scheduler has a slightly better config file, no longer
    requiring manual hacks
  * Changes to linux-signed-amd64 now trigger tests again, and
    this was newly enabled for firmware-amd-graphics, too

Config file
===========

The previous version was the simplest possible solution, and did not
support things like configuring which available architectures to
schedule for, so I had to hack that manually. This was error-prone, of
course.

The new version is slightly improved deb822-style version. Documentation
can be found here [1]. You can see the current configs for ci and
ci-test here [2,3].

This version should no longer require me mucking around manually, but
This is still hacky. I wanted to spend as little time as possible on
this, until the actual need for a more complicated grammar arises.

Kernel changes trigger tests
============================

I knew that autopkgtest had the capability to reboot a testbed, but I
thought this involved complex configuration.

It turns out that with QEMU workers, this works automatically, and has
been doing so all along!

Whenever packages get installed/upgraded and a change to /boot is
detected, autopkgtest will reboot the VM. This means we can now trigger
on linux-signed-amd64 and firmware-amd-graphics, and at least on QEMU
workers, we'll actually get the test we wanted.

I discovered this by chance when during the 64-bit time transition,
unstable images failed to update, so the old ones lived on. Then, after
a kernel upgrade, "Rebooting testbed" messages appeared just before
the tests began. See here [4], for example.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-dev-tools/-/blob/master/doc/debci-scheduler.md?ref_type=heads
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-team-infra/-/blob/master/files/HOSTS/ci.rocm.debian.net/debci/scheduler.conf?ref_type=heads