Migrating rocm-hipamd to unstable

Hello,

I've been looking through the CI logs after the most recent round of uploads to experimental. We owe a huge debt to Christian Kastner for his work on the Debian ROCm CI, because it provides vital information about what breakages we can expect.

The new problems I've noticed are:

- rocfft callbacks are failing
- rocblas-test has failures on gfx906
- hipsparse-test is failing in csr2bsr

These issues need further investigation. However, I don't think any of them are serious enough to completely block the rocm-hipamd update. It's worth noting that rocfft is completely broken on unstable right now (due to the comgr bug [1]), so only having callbacks failing would be a dramatic improvement.

Unless there are concerns raised, I will migrate rocm-hipamd tomorrow.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1064629