What debci UI enhancements would you find useful?

Hey all,

Our CI [1] currently uses the default debci UI, which is optimized for
navigating tens of thousands of packages.

As we are only interested in a few dozen packages and reverse
dependencies, display and nagivation could be optimized for that.

For example, we could probably list all packages on one page. From my
own experience as a worker operator, I'd like to be able to list test
results by worker.

Please feel free to add any suggestions to the issue [2] in our tracker.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://ci.rocm.debian.net
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/debci/-/issues/3