Re: ROCm CI workers down due to extreme cold

Hi Cory,

Glad to read the cold snap is over.  :)

Cordell Bloor, on 2024-01-20:
> I'll be using Cassiopia for some testing to try to see if I can get
> resizable BAR enabled [2] and debug issues with PCIe pass-through so we can
> enable more GPUs on the qemu+rocm backend.

What I believe to by the motherboard's manual[3] suggests in
section "3.3.2 Chipset Configuration" that there should be an
option "Above 4G Decoding" that you can activate.  If my past
experience with similar motherboards is correct, this should
enable reziable base address registries.  I'm not sure about the
other issues, they might be loosely related.

> [2]: The motherboard is an ROMED8-2T/BCM, if anyone has experience with
> that.

[3]: https://download.asrock.com/Manual/ROMED8-2TBCM.pdf

In hope this helps,
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da