Re: ROCm CI workers down due to extreme cold

Hi Cory,

Cordell Bloor, on 2024-01-13:
> It's rather cold in Calgary at the moment. The forecast calls for a low of
> -38°C tonight (or -49°C after adjusting for windchill). The government of
> Alberta has issued an emergency alert, requesting all residents to reduce
> usage of electric power because the grid is nearing its limits due to
> reduced capacity and increased demand. I've shut down all the workers that I
> host for for the Debian ROCm CI until such time that they can be safely
> re-enabled.

Thanks for the news and being considerate with the grid, the gpu
infrastructure can wait for after the cold snap.  This does look
extreme even for your region.

Take care,
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  pgp: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da