Re: RFS: rocfft/5.5.0-1 -- ROCm library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms

I've updated the proposed rocfft package with autopkgtests and documentation. I learned a lot from studying the xsimd documentation build and from lintian.

The source builds the following binary packages:

  librocfft0 - ROCm library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - library
  librocfft-dev - ROCm library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - headers
  librocfft0-tests - ROCm library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - tests
  librocfft-doc - ROCm library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms - documentation