Re: uploading pytorch-cuda to experimental soon

On Sat, 2023-03-25 at 17:34 -0400, M. Zhou wrote:

> I don't know how much time it will take because I struggle at finding
> a proper amd64 machine to build it.

The builder issue has been resolved. Initially I thought it was the great
firewall that caused nvidia-cudnn download failure and hence triggered
the FTBFS. Then I realized that it is simply a curl quirk, where the download
content size is 0 if the given http link is redirected. Adding the -L parameter
to curl fixes everything.

I'll later upload some preliminary binary packages to people.d.n for testing
purpose.