status of hipcc? and pytorch-rocm

Hi folks,

I'm outdated with the status of the ROCm/HIP stack, since my bandwidth
was fully occupied by other packages. Is hipcc usable now? And is there
any missing standard rocm/hip libraries to be packaged?

If things are almost ready, I think I can try to compile the pytorch-rocm
variant soon. It will be a good reverse dependency for testing its functionality.

I'm already able to build pytorch-cuda locally, with several packages pending
to go through NEW again. For the next pass of the NEW queue, I'll add
a binary package named pytorch-source, which is a build dependency for
both meta packages -- src:pytorch-cuda and src:pytorch-rocm.

Intel's SYCL is just too new to try. And its packaging is also heavily depending
on a forked LLVM. While we have the flexibility to easily build any flavor
using bin:pytorch-source, it can be easily added in the future.

FYI: the usage of bin:pytorch-source is similar to e.g., bin:gcc-11-source, for
building different variants from a single source package.