pytorch and CUDA

Hello,

I am interested in building and installing pytorch with CUDA support locally for personal use. I noticed there are comments about possibility of pytorch with CUDA in pytorch's files under debian/, but I would like to see a branch in salsa repository which would build it with CUDA support.

Has anyone succeeded in building pytorch with CUDA? Would there be an interest of having CUDA-enabled salsa branch to build such unofficial Debian packages for personal use?

Best,
Andrius