Re: ROCm CI: Now also triggering on dependency changes

On 2023-11-22 12:54, Christian Kastner wrote:
> I'm happy to report that with the release of rocm-dev-tools 0.5.0, our
> custom scheduler now also triggers tests for our packages when one of
> their dependencies have been updated.

Tests weren't being scheduled so I investigated a bit. It seems that the
scheduler works better when I un-comment out the actual queuing command.

Joking aside, the scheduler was meant to be a very rough prototype, but
it has stabilized, and it is time for writing proper tests, and to also
have a staging environment where I can test stuff without breaking things.