Re: Comments regarding onnxruntime_1.12.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Hi Thorsten,

Le ven. 1 sept. 2023 à 19:47, Thorsten Alteholz
<ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org> a écrit :

> Hi Dylan,
>
> thanks for the explanations so far.
> But let us look for example at test/testdata/test_training_model_2.onnx
> How can I create this file? At least I didn't find a python script with its name in it.
>
> Thanks!
>  Thorsten

I will have to rework this package since it doesn't build anymore in
sid due to updated build-deps.
I will do a full review of all datasets in the new version.
Can you reject the package in the meantime?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Dylan