Re: preparing pytorch-2.0.1 upload

[M. Zhou]
> Ok, the number of reverse dependency of python3-torch grows
> much faster than I expected. I thought most of its reverse
> dependencies are still under my name. But the story is different
> now. It seems that there are more than 3 rdeps maintained by
> the others.

% apt rdepends python3-torch
python3-torch
Reverse Depends:
  Depends: python3-torchaudio (>= 1.12.0~)
  Depends: python3-torch-dbgsym (= 1.13.1+dfsg-4)
  Replaces: python3-torch-cuda
  Conflicts: python3-torch-cuda
  Recommends: python3-tpot
  Depends: python3-skorch (>= 1.3.1)
  Depends: python3-torchvision (>= 1.12.0~)
  Depends: python3-torchtext (>= 1.12.0~)
  Depends: python3-torch-ignite
  Depends: python3-baler
  Depends: python3-open3d
  Recommends: python3-monty
  Depends: invesalius
  Suggests: python3-eagerpy
  Recommends: science-machine-learning
  Recommends: pan-machine-learning
  Recommends: med-epi
  Recommends: med-bio-dev
%

> It is already fixed in git. Since it has to enter the NEW queue,
> I have to traverse all the source files to update d/copyright.

Are you aware of the automated tools for this, described in

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen