Re: Ubuntu Mantic Import Freeze

Hi Aron,

On 2023-08-14 21:21, Aron Xu wrote:
I've sponsored this to unstable just now, but I only did a test build,
no functional testing was performed. This might be able to get into
Ubuntu although you might need to open a sync request if it's not
picked up by Launchpad in time.

Thank you very much!

This change needs to go through NEW and I agree it's too late for
August 17th. I'm not going further on reviewing it this time since I
have other priority work at hand...

Sounds good.

Would like to kindly ask you to let the team know about your plan
earlier next time, especially when there are some deadlines you want
to meet while others might not be aware of, ;-)

Apologies. The date snuck up on me. I can't believe it's already August.