RFS: rocm-hipamd/5.2.3-11~exp1 -- HIP Runtime Documentation

I've packaged the documentation for the HIP runtime as libamdhip64-doc.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocm-hipamd":

 * Package name     : rocm-hipamd
   Version          : 5.2.3-11~exp1
 * URL              : https://github.com/rocm-developer-tools/hipamd
 * License          : Expat, Khronos, BSD-2-clause, BSL-1, Apache-2, BSD-3-clause
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocm-hipamd
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:

  hipcc - C++ Runtime API and Kernel Language for AMD and NVIDIA GPUs
  libamdhip64-5 - Heterogeneous Interface for Portability - AMD GPUs implementation
  libamdhip64-dev - Header files for the AMD implementation of HIP
  libhiprtc-builtins5 - HIP Run Time Compilation libraries
  libamdhip64-doc - HIP Runtime Documentation

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rocm-hipamd/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rocm-hipamd/rocm-hipamd_5.2.3-11~exp1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 rocm-hipamd (5.2.3-11~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
 .
   * Add libamdhip64-doc package to provide API documentation.
   * Restore patches for improved ISA compatibility with minor adjustments.

Regards,
--
  Cordell Bloor