New ROCm Documentation

Hello,

With ROCm 5.6, the upstream documentation will be moving to new website [1]. The docs are now being directly generated from automated builds on each component repository, which means there is no longer any separate documentation repository. This also means that there will be a standard way to build HTML docs for most ROCm components.

The website hasn't quite been finalized, since ROCm 5.6 has not yet released. Nevertheless, I think it's a big improvement. There are still some rough edges on these new docs, but I hope they will make it easier to find information about the ROCm libraries.

[1]: https://rocm.docs.amd.com/