Re: rocthrust_5.3.3-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

On 4/5/23 12:00, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
please also mention David Schultz in your debian/copyright.

Thanks!
  Thorsten

I have corrected this mistake and Christian has reuploaded the package. I took the opportunity to fix a few other issues at the same time. The changes since you last reviewed are:

1. Revised d/copyright to fix missing authors.
2. Uploaded to experimental instead of unstable.
3. Fixed missing dependency on librocprim-dev in binary package.
4. Moved CMake files from /usr/lib to /usr/share.
5. Enabled hardening flags when building the tests.
6. Built the tests build for a broader assortment of GPUs.
7. Removed an unnecessary dwz override.

I think the new upload is a significant improvement over the rejected version [1].

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocthrust/-/compare/cee6dcfc886ccc695c2652cd5670e50758837f68...08ff6aa48fa41d47b4d004a2fe367bbc29b0b7a2