pytorch in the upcoming stable release

Hi team,

Things has gone out of my expectation ... python 3.11 transition is
already on the way. I thought the default python version would
be 3.10, so prepared pytorch 1.12 for the next stable release.

But python 3.11 is another story. The upstream support for 3.11 is
not fully ready:
https://github.com/pytorch/pytorch/issues/86566
1.13 has preliminary support. Full support is expected for the 1.14
release which will be many months later.

So I'm sure the next stable release will not ship pytorch due to
broken python 3.11 compatibility, and my
personal bandwidth is not enough to rush anything before the freeze.