Re: rocprim review (Was: rocprim and rocthrust copyright review)

Hi Étienne,

On 2022-11-04 14:08, Étienne Mollier wrote:
I've gotten to run the test suite on gfx1030, but I see test
failures affecting sorting routines:

	 14 - rocprim.block_sort (Failed)
	 28 - rocprim.device_segmented_radix_sort (Failed)
	 44 - rocprim.warp_sort (Failed)

Is it something you reproduce on your end or did I broke
something?

I see the same test failures on gfx906. That is the main reason why I've been dragging my heels on putting up an RFS [1]. I need to dig deeper into the problem, but I was traveling for most of October. November is a busy month too, but I'm hoping I'll get a chance to take a look!

[1]: I also wanted to find my gpg passphrase, which was last used in 2018. If I finish unpacking the boxes from my last move, I'm sure it will turn up...