Re: PyTorch failure after onnx update

FYI, if you somehow need a functional pytorch build:

$ dget http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/debomatic/experimental/pool/pytorch_1.12.0~rc1-1/pytorch_1.12.0~rc1-1_amd64.changes
$ sudo debi -u pytorch_1.12.0~rc1-1_amd64.changes

It pulls some packages from experimental like opencv 4.6.0. And there is no longer
symbol not found error. Note, debomatic will automatically cleanup the builds...
So when it get expired, you may need to download it from the NEW queue if possible.

As for the experimental->unstable ... I'm afraid that will not happen soon.
I still have to deal with flatbuffers transition before that.