Re: Re: RFC: Tensorflow 2.5.2 packaging

Hi Steffen,

> I had a look and liked them. Once salsa.debian.org is back, is there a
> chance you would maintain these in Debian? I happily help with sponsoring.

Yesterday I started uploading the first patches to salsa.

Regarding the new packages (pasta, opt-einsum):
I'm happy to contribute the initial debianization, but cannot take over the maintenance.
My hope is that we get most of that into upstream Debian, so ideally the community (and the Debian-ai team) take over.

Anyways, I'm willing to assist in improving the packaging of tensorflow and it's dependencies.
But I also want to be open and not promise something I cannot keep.

Best regards,
Felix

--
Siemens AG, Technology, T CED SES-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 München, Germany