Re: RFC: Tensorflow 2.5.2 packaging

Hi,

Thanks for the effort getting this working, does this install a tensorflow lite shared library? Other than the pip package?

For [ArmNN](https://github.com/ARM-software/armnn) we normally specify this library using:

```
 cc_binary(
         name = "libtensorflow_lite_all.so",
         linkshared = 1,
         deps = [
                 "//tensorflow/lite:framework",
                 "//tensorflow/lite/kernels:builtin_ops",
         ],
 )
```
Salsa is currently down so I can't link the patch diff.

I didn't see tensorflow lite .so in the .install files.

We were trying to get it built along with tenesorflow 2.3.1 but it is currently failing when both bazel builds are ran in same packaging build.

https://wiki.debian.org/MachineLearning/Tensorflow#Building_Tensorflow_Lite

The build log of failure:
http://www.wookware.org/files/tensorflow_2.3.1-2_amd64-2021-09-14T23:00:37Z.build

Kind regards,