Re: ROCm 20211221 Packaging session notes and small update

On 2021-12-24 8:45 p.m., maxzor wrote:
[update] I wonder Cordell if you have a docker-compose at hand?
I am trying to figure out a workflow with git-repo,
the debian packaging tools and docker.
I have setup a simple docker builder, to pass the time while at
the parents' house https://salsa.debian.org/maxzor/rocm-builder

Apologies for not responding sooner, but I've never used docker-compose. It's great you found a system that works for you.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather and still need a few days to recover from Christmas, but I hope to be a bit more responsive in the new year.