Re: ROCm 20211221 Packaging session notes and small update

Thank you for your answers and the access rights, I will try to use it wisely!
As for "a package per target GPU", my anticipation is that it will
lead to unnecessary maintainance burden. Just putting all
in one package is fine.

I will look into it.

I have fixed lintian warnings for the roc thunk and runtime:
Is it OK for this project to harden the binaries? I have passed **all
hardening flags** to dpkg-buildflags.
I wonder if this can hamper **performance**.

I merged roct-thunk which look solid now:
how do you trigger the travis pipeline as in rocm-cmake?

What is the group policy for a package to be uploaded in
experimental or unstable?

BR, Maxime