Re: ROCm ITP

I asked on #debian-mentors for the alternative of what I've been trying to do - building each of the three repos hipamd, rocm-clr and rocm-opencl separately - and which AMD has made so hard ("not supported anymore") : given how coordinated the tagging of release is with the system in place, building as in the official instruction all four repos (the three + hip) at once could be fine.
After that long phrase, I'll try outputting like that instead.