Re: TensorFlow Lite Debian Packaging

Hi,

thanks a lot for working on this.

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 02:26:41PM +0000, Francis Murtagh wrote:

> I've added an experimental branch to Salsa Repo for TensorFlow Lite:
> https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/tensorflow/-/tree/experimental/tflite_packaging/debian

I need to admit that I do not even really know whether tflite is a
separately downloadable code than tensorflow or not.  If it is a
different codebase I'd recommend to use a separate Git repository rather
than a branch.  It has turned out to be a good idea to have one
repository per source package and people are used to this in their
workflows.

> If someone has a package that build-depends on TFLite it would be great if they could try it out and give some feedback as to how it would suit the wider community.

I need to admit I'm currently swamped with lots of other stuff (thus
my late reply here) but if you do not get any other response feel
free to ping me again to have a more detailed look on this.

> I will soon be attempting to package our TFLite Delegate<https://github.com/ARM-software/armnn/tree/branches/armnn_21_05/delegate> which depends on it, but I would like the dependency to work for everyone.
> https://www.tensorflow.org/lite/performance/delegates
>

> Thanks,

Thanks a lot to you

     Andreas.